Incline Village, NV, May 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Kaya Dental is a new online dental resource with a goal of helping dental practices achieve their business goals while simultaneously achieving something greater – providing essential dental services to those less fortunate. Kaya Dental supports dental professionals by providing them with the best quality, everyday dental supplies via a user-friendly, state-of-the-art online solution while also building goodwill for their practices.
Kaya Dental stands apart from its competitors in many ways:
• Kaya dental supplies come with heart: At Kaya Dental, every single purchase not only puts top-quality dental supplies in the dental offices around the country, but it also serves to benefit a vetted dental charity to provide dental care and oral health education to those who can’t afford it.
o Kaya Dental has committed to donating a percentage of every sale to America’s ToothFairy, which is addressing the No. 1 chronic, untreated childhood illness: pediatric dental disease.In FY2014, more than 1.9 million at-risk children, parents and caregiversreceived critical oral health services through the America’s ToothFairy network of non-profit clinical partners and community programs in North America. “No child should have to suffer through preventable pain, which is why we’ve chosen to partner with this great organization that does so much for underserved kids,” said Kaya co-founder Phil Schuler.
• Kaya Dental is the brainchild of two dentists with decades of dental experience: Bob Fuchs and Phil Schuler have spent most of their lives in dentistry, each with successful individual practices and then eventually partnering in Mortenson Family Dental, based in Louisville, KY. They have cared for thousands of people in their careers – generations in some cases – solving problems, alleviating pain, improving quality of life and creating a lot of smiles along the way. But then, at the end of the day, they wanted an outlet to combine their passions for dentistry and philanthropy. Their idea: a business model that offered the very latest in dental supply in a convenient, easy-to-order format. They wanted to offer dentists a resource to compare the tools they use every day or research the ones they’ve only heard about. They wanted to connect dentists with tools, equipment and the latest dental supply in a friendly, hassle-free environment. “We’re really not in the business of teeth, but instead, we’re in the business of people,” Fuchs said. “Making those people happy with one of their greatest assets — their smiles — is what it’s all about.”
• KayaDentalSupplies.com offers the products dental professionals need, including:
o Top-name anesthetics from manufacturers like Quala, Setpodont, Beutlich, Sultan, Monoject, Exel and more.
o Curing lights and replacement parts: Kaya Dental features the AB Dental Curing Light, which is small, lightweight, cordless and easytouse.
o Impression materials, including Pulpdent, Quala, Septodont, Sultan, Zhermack, EPR Industries, IndiGreen Innovations and Pro Advantage.
o Hygiene supplies from toothpaste, mouthwash and topicals to floss, whitening strips and toothbrushes.
• Kaya dental supplies can be ordered in just a few clicks: The Kaya Dental website(www.KayaDentalSupplies.com) has been designed to be user-friendly, convenient and intuitive. “We polled our administrators and other associates and asked them what they wanted in a dental supply company,” said Schuler. “The website was born out of the information they shared with us.”
• Kaya dental supplies are cost effective, offering the cost-saving advantage of free shipping on any purchase over $200 and $9.99 flat shipping on any purchase under $200. And their Price Match Guarantee means customers always pay the lowest price for core supplies.
For more information, visit www.KayaDentalSupplies.com .