New Hyde Park, NY, May 22, 2015 --(PR.com
There are many certifications available, but which one is geared towards your industry or product?
Why Should You Attend
This webinar will focus on multiple certifications that are available for food safety certification and how to choose the right certification to pair with the needs of the organization. It will also provide the high level fundamentals that are needed to be in place in order to safely manufacture, package, and or handle food products to become certified. It will cover a broad range of documentation for: production types, facilities, and the transportation of goods. This webinar will highlight the geographical and legislative aspects of the certifications as to why they may be needed and/or their overall benefits.
Areas Covered in the Session
Since the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010 became live in 2011 and the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) began gaining significant ground since 2012, certification is now key to gain and maintain clients as well as ensure compliance. These requirements and mandates push every organization to ensure that they are up to date on their food safety programs. With the associated costs related to oversights and recalls, certification to food safety is an important economic aspect of any organization.
This webinar is designed for food manufacturers, packagers and handlers and is focused towards helping both domestic and foreign entities in ensuring compliance with being secure and remaining compliant to pertinent regulations through gaining certification. This webinar will cover and touch the numerous different standards within the global marketplace: IFS PACsecure, Global AquacultureAlliance Seafood Processing Standard, GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance Scheme, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, Global Red Meat Standard (GRMS), CanadaGAP, SQF Code, BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, IFS Food Standard, etc.
• Brief overview of Food Modernization Act (FSMA), Brief overview of Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), highlighting how certifications can ensure compliance
• Overview of the requirements spelled out by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and what certifications meet the guidelines
• What certification is appropriate for different food industry sectors
• Who is gaining what certifications depending on their geographic location
• What FDA expects from manufacturers and handlers
• What standards are being pushed by the food industry itself to ensure proper food safety through the entire production chain
• Keeping recalls to a minimum for less negative exposure within the market place as well as consumer ratings
Who Will Benefit
Food manufacturers and facilities responsible for creating, packaging, and or handling food products will benefit from this training.
• Regulatory Affairs Personnel
• Processors, Packers, and Handlers of Food Products
• Infrastructure Professionals
• Documentation Professionals
• Food Technologists
• Food Safety Professionals
• Food Inspectors
• Marketing Professionals
• QA Professionals
• QC Professionals
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.