Manchester, United Kingdom, May 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Preparing for the New A Levels Conference
Tuesday 14th July – Manchester
With the teaching of phase one subjects due to begin in September 2015 and the new A Level qualifications placing greater emphasis on improving standards and increasing rigour, their Preparing for the New A Levels conference comes at a critical juncture for further education.
Featuring in-depth and interactive speaker sessions from the Department for Education, Ofqual, exam boards, UCAS and leading colleges and sixth forms, this conference is ideally timed to prepare you for meeting the challenges of the new reforms in your setting.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can confidently move forward with preparations for the reformed A Levels and share ideas on how to effectively approach the delivery of the new curriculum.
Expert speakers include:
- Chair: Professor Mark E. Smith, Vice Chancellor, Lancaster University and Former - Chair, A Level Content Review 2013 – 2014
- Keynote: Joe Matthews, Qualification Reform Team, Dpeartment for Education
- Keynote: Confirmed Senior Representative, Ofqual
- Paul Steer, Head of Policy, OCR
- Emma Whale, Product Management Director, General Qualifications, Pearson
- Ben Jordan, Senior Policy Executive, UCAS
- Ian Wilson, Chair of Governors, Long Road Sixth Form College
- Jane Machell, Principal, Alton College
For more information:
Visit the Website: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/detail/article/preparing-for-the-new-a-levels.html?code=SMMK
Download brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Preparing_for_the_New_A_Levels.pdf&code=SMMK
Contact Will Hewitt on 0207 470 9141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf