Trim, Ireland, May 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- What to expect at Braveheart 20:
• See special screening of Braveheart on a custom-made 60-meter outdoor screen.
• Meet many of the actors from the film.
• View a personal video feed from Mel Gibson, who is a great support of the charity.
• Enjoy a spectacular parade preformed by Society of William Wallace in the style of 13th century Scottish warriors.
• Watch battle reenactments from the Swords of Delreada.
• Take archery lessons from Athboy Archers.
• Rock out to the musical performance from the mystical sounds of Landless.
• Enjoy many local food and crafts from multiple vendors.
Braveheart 20 is a non-profit event with all proceeds going to The Sean Lawlor Artist’s Trust and
other local charities, such as:
• Meath River Rescue
• Trim Red Cross
• St Joseph’s community nursing unit
• Trim meals on wheels.
Event Website: braveheart20.eventbrite.ie
About The Sean Lawlor Artist’s Trust
The Sean Lawlor Artist's Trust is a charity organization that has been set up to help artists who are in dire financial straits and in need of care or medical attention.
Sean Lawlor played Malcolm Wallace in the movie Braveheart but sadly lost his battle with cancer in 2010. Shortly after Sean passing the trust was set up to insure better support of Irish artists in need.
Charity Website: http://artisttrust.ie