Prague, Czech Republic, May 30, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Devart team introduces a new product line ODBC Drivers. Drivers provide high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solutions for ODBC-based applications to access the most popular databases directly from Windows, Linux, MacOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit. The list of key features of Devart ODBC drivers includes:
- Direct Mode that allows to connect to databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding DB client software, thus simplifying application deployment process and increasing performance;
- Compatibitity with major and the latest versions of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL,InterBase, Firebird and SQLite;
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features;
- Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC;
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager;s
- Advanced data conversion from DBMS data types to native ODBC data types;
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications.
To learn more details about new Devart product line visit https://www.devart.com/odbc/
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio and cloud service for data integration and backup.