New Hyde Park, NY, June 09, 2015 --(PR.com
As a certified payroll professional when you have been told by your HR department that they hired a new associate with an H1B visa application, your response probably was ok so what does that mean? In the past we didn’t have to worry about our employee’s nationalization status for purposes of payroll.
Why Should You Attend
More companies are now expanding their recruiting worldwide to find the best talent, it is becoming more and more critical for payroll professionals to understand non-immigrant concerns and how it affects how we pay employees.
Areas Covered in the Session
• Detailed discussion on why it is critical for HR and payroll to work together on anyone being hired that is on a visa status.
• Understanding the Visa process from how companies obtain a visa for a potential employee to how to handle employees already on visas when being hired.
• Understanding taxation concerns for non-immigrant workers.
• Discussions on what is an immigration form I-94 card and how to review them.
• Details of different work visa types such as L-1,E,O,H-1,TN/NAFTA
• Details of different student visa types such as F-1 & J-1
Understanding of the resident and non-resident alien status and how to handle them.
Who Will Benefit
• Accounting Professionals
• Payroll Tax Professionals
• Payroll Professionals
• Business owners
For more information, please visit www.complianceglobal.us/product/700149
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244