Ismaning, Germany, June 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Secardeo releases version 4 of its Certificate Enrollment Proxy certEP. With certEP the manual or automatic enrollment of X.509 certificates in a Windows domain is possible by open source CAs, CA products or SaaS. The shifting and usage of an existing Microsoft CA in an isolated environment is now also possible. The security of a PKI will be increased significantly by operating the CA in a protected environment and the migration to a different CA product will be feasible with certEP. The PKI deployment may be done within hours without the need for client software. With certEP v4 you can enroll certificates for users, Windows 7-10 clients and server from 2008R2 as well as network and mobile devices. This includes also globally accepted certificates from a public CA. The governance of the private encryption keys is assured by key archival and key recovery agents. The main features of certEP are:
* Windows certificate enrollment by a non-Microsoft CA
* Usage of SaaS and Managed PKI
* User and computer certificates
* Public S/MIME certificates, e.g. SwissSign or QuoVadis
* Web enrollment via IIS
* Autoenrollment for network & mobile devices via SCEP
* Integration of MDM solutions using standard interfaces
* Key archival with KRAs on-premise or remote at the CA
* Certificate event audit and alerting
* Synchronization of revocation data to Active Directory
* Optional auto-revocation and auto-modification
* No client software required
The certEP supports a series of integrated Backend-CAs and it is open for the linking with further CAs via several interfaces.
A further property of this solution is the automated distribution of private encryption keys to the mobile devices of a user. By this, the user may encrypt and de-crypt his e-mails also on his iPhone, Android or Blackberry smartphone.
For further information please visit www.secardeo.com.
Secardeo is a pioneer in the field of enterprise solutions with digital signatures and certificates. With our solutions you can distribute certificates and keys securely, automated and trustworthy within your enterprise. We help our popular customers to increase IT security, lower costs and comply with regulations.
Dr. Gunnar Jacobson
Tel: +49/89 189 35 89-4
Fax: +49/89 189 35 89-9