London, United Kingdom, June 09, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- JNPAQUET Books Ltd today launched the first audiobook of the popular children's book series written by J.N. PAQUET, "The T-RRIBLE". It will be available to customers on Amazon, Audible and iTunes.
"The T-RRIBLE is a very special book to us and we are delighted to see the first episode of the series being released today," the company said today. "The narrator, Beth Thomas, has put a lot of work into this project and we are very pleased with the result. We can already confirm that Beth Thomas will also be the narrator of 'The mini T-RRIBLE' and the second episode of the series 'The T-RRIBLE 2 - A Christmas Peril,' both of which will be released during the Summer."
Note to editors.
About Beth Thomas
1. Singer and narrator Beth Thomas has been chosen by JNPAQUET Books Ltd, among hundreds of auditioned candidates, to be the English narrator of the audiobook version of J.N. PAQUET’s popular children’s book series "The T-RRIBLE".
2. Beth Thomas, a 30-something Mum of two, has been working with young children for over ten years in a variety of settings. Her years of experience reading stories directly to children has led to a total love of all things literary and she really enjoys helping stories to come alive. Beth also writes, illustrates and narrates her own books for children.
3. Beth Thomas will also soon be narrating other audiobooks for JNPAQUET Books Ltd:
• The mini T-RRIBLE, by J.N. PAQUET;
• The T-RRIBLE 2, by J.N. PAQUET;
• The mini T-RRIBLE 2, by J.N. PAQUET;
• Oustanding Lesson Ahead, by Amy Sargent.
Find out more about Beth Thomas: http://www.jnpaquet-books.com/narrators/beth-thomas/
About The Book "THE T-RRIBLE"
1."The T-RRIBLE" (pronounced: /ˈterəbl/ like the adjective 'terrible') is a children's book for children aged 6-9, written and illustrated by Children's Author J.N. PAQUET.
2. "The T-RRIBLE" is the 62 page story of a very special boy called Oliver Bluemoon. What is very special about Oliver is the fact that he is bilingual. One day, a strange little monster, "The T-RRIBLE," knocks at his door and asks him to travel to his planet because only HE can save his people from a gigantic asteroid that is about to destroy everything. Will Oliver succeed?
3. With this book, the author has created, as in his previous children’s books, yet another very special story which stimulates the children to engage with their own imagination and have an enjoyable reading experience, both with their parents, teacher or educator and on their own. Its educational aim is to drive the bilingual fun-learning and the reading comprehension through an extraordinary story that shows to the children the importance of speaking other languages.
4. The story promotes team working and friendship, among other moral values, and how these values can help avoid unnecessary conflicts.
5. Although it was written for all children aged 6-9, it has a special appeal to the children who, living in bilingual families, sometimes don’t want to be bilingual anymore. "The T-RRIBLE" shows them that being bilingual is a great asset, it should always be cherished and it will be useful in their future lives. After all, bilingualism is more than speaking two languages. It is also about learning from others: their culture, their life and their differences. Learning from each other is all that is needed to build a better world… right here, on Earth!
About JNPAQUET Books Ltd
1. JNPAQUET Books Ltd is a British publishing company that primarily publishes, distributes, sells and promotes original multilingual children’s books, as well as academic books on the subjects of bilingualism and literacy written by teachers, researchers and specialists on the fields. We also publish travel books and fictions. We manage the publication and the foreign rights of all our titles.
2. JNPAQUET Books Ltd is the company that is changing the way the world reads books. By focusing on the publishing of bilingual and educational books, we are not following a trend, but creating a new trend instead. We are the current leaders in the publishing and promotion of a collection of over 200 original, educational and fun-learning bilingual books in Britain.
3. At JNPAQUET Books Ltd, we promote literacy, bilingualism and fun-learning to inspire the next generations of young readers. We want to make a difference to all the communities living in Britain by offering them high quality bilingual books and fun and dynamic storytelling events that will change both the way they read books and the way they learn languages.
JNPAQUET Books Ltd is changing the way the world reads books...
For more information:
JNPAQUET Books Ltd Press Office
020 7193 4111