London, United Kingdom, June 12, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- This two-day senior executive conference now in its 6th year, is the flagship forum on International Taxation for CEE. The unique combination of presentations cover tax challenges for multinationals throughout the CEE region including Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and several other jurisdictions.
Hear from group and CEE industry leading professionals of corporate multinationals including: H&M, Paramount, Repsol, Harsco Corporation, Borealis AG, BP Europa, Raiffeisen Bank International, Gorenje, 3M, UniCredit, GE Energy Management and several others.
The conference also features presentations by national tax authorities including: Ministry of Finance, Czech Republic, Ministry of Finance, Slovak Republic and Ministry of Finance, Poland.
Corporate Taxation in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) is currently undergoing rapid change as it is being redefined by BEPS. While initially CEE had flat tax regimes to attract inward investment, recent tax policy developments in the region reflect global trends in international taxation. It is crucial to stay abreast with how each country’s tax authorities are implementing new taxation laws.
With a priority to increase Tax revenue, authorities in the region are increasing scrutiny of tax planning structures and transfer pricing by multinational enterprises. This has resulted in intensified Tax Audits, New Transfer Pricing Rules, Penalties and increasing Tax disputes.
Central and Eastern Europe provide a wide range of Taxation challenges. Tax professionals have to deal with a wave of new measures including new documentation requirements, Audits by Tax authorities and new Tax and Transfer Pricing related legislation. The International Taxation in CEE Conference will concentrate on current pressing issues for multinational in-house tax counsels, offering practical advice on achieving Tax compliance and minimising Tax Risks and Disputes in the region.
The conference will feature presentations from expert speakers and leading industry experts. Some key highlights of the event include:
· Keynote session on the Impact of OECD BEPS action plan in CEE
· Case studies on Tax planning and Tax optimization and profit repatriation strategies for CEE
· Strategies on Transfer Pricing aspects of Intra-group Transactions, Business Restructurings and Advanced Pricing Agreements
· Recent trends in Tax audits in CEE and Transfer Pricing documentation strategies
· Understanding the perspective of the Tax Authorities and practical advice on how to collaborate on tax matters
· Best practices on tax aspects of business issues such as cash pooling, intergroup guarantees and loans and VAT treatment of chain transactions
· Cases studies on tax aspects of Joint Ventures, Permanent establishments and improving efficiency within the tax department
For more information about this conference please contact:
Phone: +44 203 286 4071
GCM Parker is a promoter of International forums for senior executives seeking new insights into strategic business issues. These meetings include International conferences, management events, Summits and Conventions worldwide.