Ottawa, Canada, June 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Enterprise organizations are continually looking for ways to effectively secure sensitive corporate information on mobile devices. TITUS is pleased to announce the availability of the latest version of TITUS Classification for Mobile, which features the industry’s most secure corporate email app.
TITUS Classification for Mobile provides a secure and separate container for business email and documents. The intuitive interface provides direct access to corporate email, SharePoint libraries and common file sharing services, ensuring that sensitive files are managed according to corporate policy. Administrators are able to leverage classifications to enable fine-grained control over a user’s ability to email, print, copy, upload, and open files into third party apps. Additional data protection is provided by extending Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Rights Management Services (RMS) to mobile devices, allowing users to access or protect data using Microsoft RMS.
The previous release of TITUS Classification for Mobile provided organizations with numerous security features to protect sensitive corporate data, including:
• S/MIME encryption and digital signature support
• Geofencing capabilities that protect sensitive data when travelling in countries where data may be at risk
• Guaranteed wipe capabilities that ensure sensitive information is not left on lost or stolen devices even when the device is no longer connected to the Internet
With this new release, there are a number of additional security enhancements to TITUS Classification for Mobile, including:
• Certificate Based Authentication Support – allows the user to authenticate directly to Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 Server with their certificate, giving organizations stronger authentication
• Download Prevent feature - can prevent certain messages with sensitive information from being downloaded to a mobile device
• Support for Microsoft RMS - allows users to open RMS protected email and documents in TITUS Classification for Mobile as well as from Apple iOS Mail
“TITUS continues to build on their Microsoft RMS support with this latest release of TITUS Classification for Mobile, making RMS protection very transparent for users on iOS who are already familiar with the built-in mail client, or who are using the TITUS Classification for Mobile email app,” says Dan Plastina, Group Manager for Microsoft Rights Management. “TITUS Classification for Mobile provides a powerful set of applications capable of RMS protected email and document handling.”
Calendar and Contacts
In addition to the enhanced security functionality of this release, the latest version of TITUS Classification for Mobile also offers integrated calendar and contacts functionality, allowing users to manage and secure all business information – from email to calendar appointments to contact information – all within one mobile app. Customers can now wipe business email and calendar information together if a device is lost or stolen.
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information. TITUS solutions are trusted by millions of users in over 60 countries around the world. Our customers include Dell, Nokia, Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence, Australian Department of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.