West Bend, WI, June 19, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC, a full-service CRO headquartered in Southeastern Wisconsin announced today that they have completed the upgrade of their eSource platform and future capabilities to use Foundry Health, LLC’s ClinSpark™ system, the world’s only CDISC ODM certified eSource solution. Spaulding Clinical utilizes the platform from subject recruitment throughout the entire study and data management processes. The significant advantages ClinSpark™ has over competing systems include:
- The ability to communicate with potential study subjects bi-directionally with SMS (text messages)
- Multi-site support that allows for deployment to the Cloud or to internal data centers
- Extensive cardiac integration with both telemetry and cardiograph ECG systems
- True bi-directional interface support of HL7, CDISC LAB, and other standards
- Barcode sample specimen management for protocol adherence
- Bedside device integration that facilitates automatic data collection from medical devices
- Role-specific Dashboards for monitors, investigators or other staff that allows for clear visualizations of study progress
- Support for traditional desktop and laptop computers in addition to mobile devices
“With the ClinSpark™ system being the only Phase I eSource system in the world to have achieved CDISC ODM certification, we have the confidence in knowing that we can speak the same language as our partners in the clinical research ecosystem. These benefits have been observed through all facets of our trials, but most heavily through shortened timelines during study startup and database locking with our biometric efforts,” stated Daniel Selness, Chief Strategy Officer at Spaulding Clinical Research. Mr. Selness continued, “I believe that the ClinSpark™ system is the only one in the world that is truly built to scale, as we need to do in our business. Its high availability architecture deployed to the trusted Cloud gives us the confidence that we need as our business continues to grow on a global scale.”
About Foundry Health
Foundry Health is a digital health company focused on building software tools that deliver creative strategic solutions. As the creators of ClinSpark™, the world’s first CDISC ODM certified Phase I eSource system, Foundry Health is driven to empower health professionals and build successful custom solutions that exceed customer needs.
About Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC
Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC is a global CRO providing Phase I - IV drug development services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Spaulding Clinical Research operates a 200-bed Clinical Pharmacology Unit, a Core ECG Laboratory and provides full Biometrics/Scientific Affairs services.