Singapore, Singapore, December 05, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- With the rise of social media network, eDLink realize that there is an opportunity for Singapore companies to tap on the growth of social networks to increase their site visibility and build brand awareness among these social network sites.
While social network marketing may not be suitable for certain businesses, B2C companies may often tap on this powerful medium to reach certain groups of visitors and turn them into loyal customers. Some of the popular social networks in Singapore are the following:
1) Friendster.com - Social community site with circle of friends
2) Flickr.com – Photo sharing website, acquired by Yahoo!
3) Youtube.com – Video sharing community website started by 3 former Paypal employees. Acquired by Google in 2006.
4) Digg.com – Democratic based community network which combines social bookmarking, blogging and syndication in a non hierarchical form.
5) Del.icio.us - social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks. Acquired by Yahoo! In 2005.
"Our Internet marketing team can help you connect and establish a presence on these social networks, effectively becoming part of the online community," said Byon Ong, CTO of eDLink.
More information about eDLink social network marketing service can be found at http://www.edlinkmarketing.com/content/view/44/100/.
Along with this service, eDLink also provides a comprehensive range of online marketing solutions, such as search engine optimization (SEO), PPC management, online advertising services.
About eDLink Marketing:
eDLink was established in early 2004 as a web services company. With the rising demand for online marketing services, eDLink now provides a full range of Internet marketing solutions along with its web development services. edlinkmarketing.com is part of eDLink network of websites which includes: edlinkservices.com | edlinktemplate.com | webguide.sg.
To visit the site: