London, United Kingdom, June 24, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Auriga Consulting Ltd (Auriga), the expert data, ICT and security consultancy, today announced the launch of its Virtual Security Team (VST) flexible security resource. VST enables the enterprise to embark upon new projects secure in the knowledge that they will receive dedicated resource support from highly experienced and capable consultants made available on a ‘skills on demand’ basis. Unlike traditional Managed Security Services, VST is adaptive and can be increased or decreased, scaling in an agile way in response to the needs of the business or project.
VST is based upon a framework offering business and data analytics, enterprise architecture, information security and assurance expertise. The VST framework forms the basis of a contractual arrangement whereby Auriga agree to act as partners to the business, similar to an outsourced security supplier but with the added assurance of a responsive on-demand delivery team. VST is designed to complement numerous areas of the business and can be used to help inform ICT strategy development, business communications, technological development and solution delivery, and supply chain management, etc.
Benefits for the enterprise in using Auriga’s VST include:
· Immersive servicing – the framework is adapted to provide a specific pool of resources tailored to the needs and requirements of the business
· On Demand resources – access to a pool of proven resources and personnel with a wide blend of skills and capabilities that can be used to either complement inhouse resource or cover any shortfall or skills gap. Resource can be scaled up and down
· Change and transformation support – extends the knowledge bank of the enterprise, helping the enterprise embrace change and confidently embark upon new projects with the added assurance of quality control measures
· Cost effective access to expertise - Eliminates the need for employment costs and utilisation while providing access to a level of expertise that may have proven prohibitive inhouse. Features flexible fee structures to help control project cost and profit margins.
“Modern enterprise is under constant pressure to embrace change and transformation but the security industry has so far failed to provide a flexible solution that can be ramped up or down in parallel with these projects. VST fulfills this need, giving the enterprise access to highly specialised accredited personnel who can be used as and when needed,” said James Henry, Consulting Practice Manager, Auriga. “VST is incredibly hard for the big four to do. The agility and speed of response required mean the consultancy has to be nimble enough to allocate resource on demand. That kind of dexterity plays to our strengths and really allows us to offer a unique service that redefines reactive security consultancy.”
Summary of VST
· VST was developed to fulfill a market need for a flexible security resource
· VST acts as an on-demand outsourced security resource that can scale to meet project demands
· VST is based upon a framework covering numerous security disciplines
· VST both complements and extends the knowledge set of the enterprise when embarking upon security projects
Auriga Consulting Ltd (Auriga) is an expert consultancy specialising in Data Management, Information Assurance, Corporate Governance, Business Process Modelling, Analysis, ICT and Security. We advocate data as the most valuable part of your business and combine superior security and assurance knowledge with a wealth of business management consultancy and efficiency skills. Using a unique set of methodologies we embed security by overlaying it onto business process and analysing data.
Auriga is one of the most dynamic and versatile solutions providers in the marketplace today. We have worked on some of the most demanding projects in the UK for customers from the public and private sectors, advising upon security architecture and business processes, and leading the BSi’s largest audited UK organisation successfully through ISO 27001. To find out more, please go to www.aurigaconsulting.com or follow us on Twitter @AurigaConsult.