Rochester, United Kingdom, June 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The transparent LED technology allows stores to create that high impact video displays you see on the high street whilst allowing people to see into the shop. This change means the store has the best of both worlds with high impact marketing and brand raising messages whilst still opening up the store to passers-by and viewers.
More information and videos can be seen at: http://crystal-display.com/products/tled-glass/
CDS think this could change the face of the store front as an enticing vehicle for both customers and store owners as previously this was not possible. This innovative digital showcase product is very flexible solution, since they can show content (images, videos, messages, etc.), in the format and resolution that customer needs to capture that wider audience, while enabling you to see the products inside the store (see images).
These transparent Led screens (up to 85%) offer great flexibility and versatility, since the screen is a modular structure and can be designed to the size and shape of the window and so maximizing space for the store.
· This glass LED display is a new innovation for advertising, brand promotion and decoration to attract visitors and passers-by.
· With a transparency of 80-85% this offers excellent viewing from both inside and outside the store.
· Easy installation and maintenance
· Cost saving for designers, installers and architects
· Wide range of applications possible
· Flexible - Can be customised on a project by project basis
· Special light weight and thin (8-10mm)
· Flexible installations including floor standing and hanging from ceiling.
· Can be used for internal walls also (see below)
The optimal distance of viewing of transparent Led screens is very important, and therefore are manufactured with a resolution as to be viewed from the street and even in sunlight they perform very well due to high brightness LEDs (up to 6000 cd/M2.)
Already prominent in the design and supply of transparent display systems CDS feels the introduction of this technology will help their support of Designers, Shop fitters and AV companies in their Digital Display offerings.
As CDS Managing Director said, "The visual impact is amazing as for the first time stores and brands can show these amazing images and messages without blocking the view to their stores where they sped a lot of money to make them bright and inviting. Christmas promotions could be invigorated and bring stores to life at a very special time of the year!”