Denver, CO, June 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Designed for the 40 million singles in the mindful mainstream, MeetMindful today launched new services, including the MeetMindful mobile app for iOS. The first online dating platform dedicated to serving individuals who value a healthy and conscious lifestyle, MeetMindful now offers users the ability to look for love or friendship among like-minded people wherever they are, without missing a single update or notification.
“There are many dating sites and apps out there, and while they do a good job of helping people meet, more often than not those matches are shallow and don’t last beyond one date,” said Amy Baglan, Founder and CEO of MeetMindful. “The goal at MeetMindful is to help singles connect on a deeper level, through mindful living practices, such as yoga, meditation and social responsibility. When common interests and meaningful connections are at the core of a match, relationships can thrive.”
While still in beta, the MeetMindful app offers the same robust features of its online counterpart, including:
· Online matching based on authentic member profiles, which emphasize shared values and beliefs, rather than physical appearance
· World-class content sourced from leading experts on dating, love, intimacy and mindful living
· Private browsing, allowing for anonymity while cruising member profiles
· Easy communication via the ‘Mindful Mail’ message system
· Referrals to online coaching, e-courses and programming offered by affiliate partners
· Free access to thousands of members, which users can browse through and favorite, with flexible pricing for unlimited access
MeetMindful’s success stories are already pouring in, including Carrie from Denver.
"With an open mind and open heart, last summer I began to ask the Universe to introduce me to someone who was kind, wholehearted and engaged. With the help of MeetMindful, I met Chris and feel so lucky, happy, and at peace with “what is." Thinking about the future consists of our next outing, dinner, cuddle, hike, and vacation destination. We are in each others’ lives this minute and treasure every second together."
To get started on MeetMindful, visit www.meetmindful.com or download the app on the App Store.