Virginia Beach, VA, August 01, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- An OSHA 10-hour Construction Industry Safety Course is coming up Sept 2nd & 3rd 2015. This no-cost training is a service to the community to help strengthen businesses by providing valuable risk control tools.
This 2-day class will be held in Friedman Associates Virginia Beach office, and taught by an OSHA-authorized instructor.
In this program for construction site safety, contractors are challenged to step up their safety strategy. With this seminar, attendees will get the tools and training needed to work safely, productively, and profitably.
By attending, contractors will be able to:
• Write and maintain an effective safety program
• Train employees to adopt your safety program
• Understand the relationship between insurance premiums and job site safety
• Use Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and hazard communication to properly handle hazardous substances
• Anticipate what to expect from an OSHA inspection, including your rights
• Comply with OSHA standards for hazardous materials, hand tools, electrical, personal protective equipment (PPE), and excavations, thereby avoiding fines
Participants will receive a course completion certificate and their contractor card from OSHA certifying that they successfully completed the training.
Your business may send up to 3 individuals to the training. This is a free training with no cost or obligation. Refreshments will be available throughout and lunch will be provided on day two of the class.