Phoenix, AZ, August 07, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Showcasing local kid friendly businesses that promote active children.
PB&J Events and Promotion presents its annual Kid’s Day Off “Back To School” Activity Showcase & Expo on Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. The event, targeting families with kids aged from 4-14, is a free community event providing information on activities for school-aged children. Taking place inside the North Hall at Westworld in Scottsdale, the free Kids Day Off expo provides a day where parents can prepare for after-school activities and the upcoming Fall Break. The event is sponsored in part by Goodnight Pediatrics and East Valley Engineering For Kids.
Expo highlights include:
· More than 75 exhibitors showcasing their products and services
· Car Seat Checks By Safe Kids Maricopa County (AM Only)
· Scottsdale Fire Truck Appearance (AM Only)
· Health and fitness education and Parenting tips
· Character Appearances, Balloon Artistry, Face Painting
· Live entertainment and activities (including Bounce House & Slide and Kid’s Obstacle Course)
· Hands-on Sports Demos
· And lots of great giveaways
For sponsorship or vendor opportunities, contact 480-721-2097, email email@example.com, or visit www.pbjevents.com.
Free Tickets Can Be Reserved Online: https://kdoscottsdale.eventbrite.com
About PB&J Events and Promotion:
Arizona-based PB&J Events and Promotion produces large-scale babies and kids events and expos that showcase family-friendly businesses and organizations that strive to promote healthy kids and families.