Rosyth, United Kingdom, August 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Encryption in messengers has become a huge issue recently as the officials in different countries claimed backdoors to secure chats. The IT companies opposed it, arguing that once the backdoors are created the data will be exposed to intruders. When it comes to data protection, secure systems are more preferable than vulnerable. Encryption is essential for protecting the privacy of the people and the commercial data of the companies.
VIPole is the communication service that protects the chats both from the third parties and from the provider itself. A secure messenger for teams and paranoids. In VIPole, it is easy to close access to private data online and hide identity. All the data is transmitted encrypted and stored encrypted both on the server and on the devices. Thereby access to the computer no longer means access to the files.
Of course, it is not the exclusive encryption provider on this planet. However, it has put together a set of communication tools that are essential for businesses as well as for private chats.
There are some special options that the messenger provides to enhance the privacy of the users.
· Hidden contacts: in VIPole nobody knows that the ex is not an ex actually.
· IP-masking: While on the internet, nobody knows a user is a dog, in VIPole nobody can figure out whether a user is a Welsh Corgi or an Australian Cattle Dog.
· Voice changing: if a person never really loved one’s voice – the new tone for it can be set in VIPole.
Instant messaging and group chats in VIPole are used both for private and business affairs. Voice and video calls and conferences along with file exchange and storage create a safe and handy space for interaction. Video calls within VIPole are free and protected from breaches. A secure video channel is established for every call, through which video and voice are transferred in the encrypted form. Only the conversation participants have the access.
The list of VIPole features is constantly enlarged, and the desktop and the mobile versions got the following options recently:
· Privacy settings for authorization requests: requests can be allowed for all, allowed after an answer to the question, or denied for all.
· Individual security settings for contacts: a fixed online status and IP-address masking can be customized for different contacts.
· The expire time for auto deleting messages can be set for all or for certain contacts.
Along with the free version, VIPole offers professional and business solutions with the extended list of features, including the standalone VIPole solution that can be installed on the customer’s server. VIPole is a cross-platform app and all the chats and files are synchronized across all devices.
VIPole runs on Mac, Linux, Windows and Android, the iOS version is undergoing beta testing and will be released shortly.
The clients can learn more about VIPole on the website and follow it on Facebook to get the tips on internet security from the team.