QuickUML 3.0 - UML Design Tool for Universal Binary Mac OS X and Windows Vista
Excel Software is shipping QuickUML 3.0 to design object-oriented software with a highly integrated, core set of UML models. The new release supports Universal Binaries for Mac OS X, Windows Vista plus new diagram presentation features, C++, Java, Delphi, Objective-C and PHP code generation, integrated help system and user guide.
QuickUML supports commonly used features of the Unified Modeling Language:
* Use Case Descriptions Linked to Models, Code and Foreign Documents
* Class and Package Diagrams with Rich Presentation Options
* Sequence Diagrams to Model Object Interactions
* Diagram Navigation, Printing, Leveling, Validation and Image File Export
* Dictionary with Design Namespaces, Stereotypes, Text Import and Export
* One-Click Code Generation for C++, Java, Delphi, Objective-C or PHP
* Code Editor with File Management Linked to Models, Dictionary and Use Cases
* Class Models from Code with MacTranslator or WinTranslator Tools
QuickUML 3.0 adds new PHP code generation plus enhanced customization of code generated for other programming languages. New presentation features allow attributes, operations, properties and events to be defined for each class and presented on diagrams with customized color, access, data type and visibility options.
An entire project is presented as one multi-panel window. It is saved as a single, platform neutral XML formatted text file. QuickUML instantly synchronizes editing changes across all models. The intuitive interface and streamlined design process makes QuickUML easy to learn and ideal for Agile methods.
QuickUML Windows and QuickUML MacOSX are each priced at $295 for a Single User License. Projects can be edited and shared across platforms. Each product is available in a 5-User Site License or Unlimited Site License.
The QuickUML package includes software on CD, printed and PDF manual, example projects, step-by-step UML tutorial plus an integrated help system. Visit the company web site for product information, free trial edition and secure online ordering.
Ph: (505) 771-3719
Fax: (505) 771-3718