CBG Benefits' Chris Costello Named a "Benefit Adviser of the Year" by Employee Benefit Adviser Magazine
CBG Benefits, a full-service employee benefits brokerage firm in Woburn, Massachusetts, announced that Chris Costello was named as the "Benefit Adviser of the Year - Technology" for 2015 by Employee Benefit Adviser magazine. Chris was recognized for delivering innovative solutions regarding online open enrollment, interactive employee communications, HR compliance, and more.
Mr. Costello, who is a Principal and co-Founder of CBG Benefits in Woburn, MA, was chosen by the magazine’s editors to receive this national recognition. He was selected for “making waves in today’s benefits industry,” specifically in regards to his technology-driven efforts.
Since the company’s founding in 1999, Chris has remained committed to helping CBG Benefits’ clients implement technology solutions in areas such as:
- Utilizing online open enrollment solutions to reduce paperwork and save time for employers and employees
- Creating employee benefits portals that serve as a centralized location for benefit plan details and materials, HR forms, and more
- Providing interactive, self-service compliance tools to help HR departments meet their requirements under state and federal laws
- Developing dynamic video presentations to improve employee communications
- Providing mobile apps and online tools for Workplace Wellness Programs
- Implementing payroll and HRIS solutions
"I am incredibly honored to be named as one of the 'Benefit Advisers of the Year,'" said Mr. Costello. "The world of insurance can be complex, but the CBG team remains committed to delivering innovative benefit plan designs and supporting technology solutions that truly help our clients achieve their goals."
For information on how CBG Benefits can help your company achieve its goals in employee benefits and Human Resources, please contact our team at 781-759-1222 or at http://CBGBenefits.com.
About CBG Benefits
CBG Benefits provides a full range of brokerage services including employee benefits, HR solutions, and more. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, we combine years of experience with innovative products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. We deliver a wide range of services to help our clients achieve their goals, including health and welfare benefits, HR Communications, employee surveys, benefit program audits, benchmarking reports, online portals for employers and employees, legislative and compliance updates, workplace wellness programs, and more.
Address: 800 W. Cummings Park, Suite 6900, Woburn, MA 01801