Kiev, Ukraine, September 01, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Moonclover Productions (represented by Oleksandr Krasnopolskyy) recently launched its first game on Google Play store. It is available free of charge, with no in-game purchases involved.
Following from the game's description in Google Play store:
"Puzzling – the genuine jigsaw experience is a virtual version of the timeless jigsaw puzzle game. Take the image of your choice and turn it into a puzzle of any size.
"Relax, listen to music, and build. Maybe show your progress to friends. Take as much time as you need to finish the puzzle, or use a timer and play for score.
"Currently you will be able to:
- use any image to create a puzzle of any size;
- set the right mood by customizing the puzzle-building environment and music;
- share your images and puzzle progress with friends.
"New features are planned post-release. These include:
- multiplayer, where you can build puzzles with your friends;
- better image processing options and filters to help create truly unique puzzles;
- more music, puzzle piece shapes, background (working surface) options and other settings.
"Should people like Puzzling and choose to support it, the work on adding all those new features and introducing the game to more platforms will continue.
"For now, everyone is welcome to dive into it and see which images and puzzle sizes work best."
For more information visit the website: puzzlingthegame.com