Gaithersburg, MD, September 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Compound Feed market is expected to reach $563.3 billion by 2022. The compound feed industry plays a most vital role in food chain which provides feasible and healthy food. The ritual of compound feed has a straight and considerable impact on the manufacture expenses obtained by farmers. The Asian region is expected to grow at a robust rate during the forecast period followed by South America.
Global Compound Feed market is segmented by Animal, by Ingredients, by Supplements and by Geography. Based on Animal, market is segregated into Poultry feed, Aqua feed, Cattle feed, Pet food, Swine feed and other Animal. Based on Ingredients, market is classified into Molasses, Oil, Oilseed Meals, Cereals and Others. Based on Supplements, it is categorised into Acidifiers, Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Anti-oxidants and Vitamins. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific and South America are expected to be the rising regions with estimated CAGR of 1.7% and 1.8% in 2014-2022 respectively.
The Key players in the market include, DeKalb Feeds, Wen's Group, Ewos Group, Miratorg Agribusiness Holding, Cargill Inc., Kent Feeds, Nutreco NV, Alltech Inc. and Heiskell & CO.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org