Gaithersburg, MD, September 09, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Utility-Scale Electricity Storage market is expected to reach $38.1 billion by 2022. The Utility-Scale Electricity Storage is estimated to drive the market over the next decade due to an increase in global demand for electricity. The electricity is stored during the period of available generation capacity and used during the period of increased demand.
Global Utility-Scale Electricity Storage market is mainly segmented by Organization and by Geography. Based on Organization, market is segmented into Engineering and Project Management Contractors, Component Manufacturers and Fabricators, Raw Materials Producers, Utility-Scale Electricity Storage Developers, Construction and Procurement Contractors. Market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Utility-Scale Electricity Storage market include, AES Energy storage, Alevo, LG Chem, Oncor, GE Energy storage, Beacon Power LLC, CODA Energy LLC, E.ON, Emera Inc, HDR.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org