Gaithersburg, MD, September 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The global Geosynthetics market is projected to reach $19.5 billion in 2022. Geosynthetics are broadly used in coastal engineering, environmental applications, construction industries and civil engineering. The Global Geosynthetics market is mainly driven by large scale capital projects undertaken by government bodies to improve civic facilities. Asia-Pacific emerged as the largest market of the geosynthetic materials, mostly driven by lucrative investment in projects including building and maintaining transport infrastructure and waste management.
The global geosynthetics market is fragmented based on product types, applications and region. Depending on the product type the market is segmented into five types namely Geotextiles, Geomembranes, Geogrids, Geofoams and Geonets. Geotextiles has major share in the geosynthetics value market in 2014 and would remain the largest shareholder till 2022 preceded by geomembranes. Based On application geosynthetics market is categorized into Road industry, Railroad stabilization, Water management, Waste management, Mining, Soil reinforcement and Erosion control.
Geographically geosynthetics market is segmented into four region are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Row). North America dominated the geosynthetics market in 2014. And by 2022 Asia Pacific is expected to gain major size by value.
Major players in the geosynthetics market include ADS Incorporated, AMCOL International Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ashimori Industry Company Limitedand Beaulieu International Group NV, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, CONTECH Engineered Solutions LLC, Cooley Group Holdings Incorporated and Dow Chemical Company.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org