Gaithersburg, MD, September 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Oil and Gas Exploration market is expected to reach $36.7 billion by 2022. Oil exploration companies are exploring for oilfields to fulfill the gap between supply and demand. The exploitation of development of unconventional oil and gas reserves and deep-water reserves is being followed by the majority of oil and gas companies. This exploitation requires IT infrastructure, data analysis and consultation service to optimize performance and maintain safety standards.
Global Oil and Gas Exploration market is mainly segmented by Type, by Application and by Geography. Based on Type, market is segregated into Data Organization, Services, and IT Infrastructure. Based on Application, market is classified into Downstream, Midstream, and Upstream. Oil and Gas Exploration market, by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Oil and Gas Exploration market include, IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., Wipro Limited, Hewlett-Packard, SAP SE, EMC Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., and Oracle Corporation.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players - Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org