Gaithersburg, MD, September 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market is expected to reach $0.82 billion by 2022. A Solid Oxide Fuel Cell generates electricity by electrochemical process that involves oxidation of the electrolyte, when placed between the two electrodes - anode and cathode. The benefits offered by SOFC are little cost, low emission, lasting stability, high efficiency and fuel flexibility. The market is expected to have increase in growth due to demand in Portable fuel cells. The factors that drive the market are Electrical Efficiency, Biomass Utilization and Variety of Fuels. High Capital Cost may hamper the growth of the market. The growth of the market lie in Flexibility of Applications and integration Technologies.
Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market is segmented by Type, by Application and by Geography. Based on Type market segmented into Planar, Tubular and Other. Based on Application, market is classified into Military, Stationary and Transportation. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific has the largest market for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell market.
The Key players in the market include, SOFC Power S.P.A, Fuel Cell Energy, Ultra Electronics Ami, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Delphi, Hexis AG, Ceres Power Holdings Plc, Watt Fuel Cell Corporation, Protonex Technology Corporation and Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org