London, United Kingdom, September 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Reforming Probation and Rehabilitation Services
Thursday 22nd October 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Jacob Tas, Chief Executive, Nacro
About the conference:
With CRCs now up and running, the extension of rehabilitative supervision to short term prisoners and the delivery of Through the Gate and Rehabilitation Activity Requirements, this event comes at a crucial time of reform, restructuring and innovation.
This conference shines a light on best practice emerging from the probation reforms and provides an update on the direction for rehabilitation services under the new government.
Attendees will discover how to effectively work with the courts, prison services, private and third sector in order to reduce rates of recidivism and improve services.
· Keynote: Bob Neill MP, Chair, Justice Select Committee
· Alan MacDonald and Sally Lester, Assistant Chief Inspectors of Probation,
HM Inspectorate of Probation
· Neil Moloney, Chief Executive, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire CRC
· Chris Brace, Chief Executive, Magistrates Association
· Nick Smart, Chief Executive, The London Community Rehabilitation Company
· John Baumback, Managing Director, Seetec Justice
· Ellen Green, Deputy Chief Executive, Pact
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=ReformingProbationandRehabilitationServicesOct15.
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com