Carlsbad, CA, October 02, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Record spa industry revenue, a record year for Skin Authority, and more to come in 2016. That’s the message from Skin Authority CEO and Co-founder Celeste Hilling, “With more eyes on the spa industry than ever before, coaching and collaboration are essential to elevate the guest experience and raise professional skin care standards. Skin Authority is poised to lead the industry on both levels: coaching that elevates the profession and collaboration that places the latest education, tools and technology in therapists’ hands. This is our commitment to the profession,” says Hilling, who has more than two decades in spa.
To deliver on that commitment, Skin Authority announces two new executive additions. The new employees have nearly four decades of combined experience in the spa, travel, technology and education fields.
· Allyson Archambault - East Coast Director of Strategic Accounts - Archambault brings 14 years of experience in the spa, travel and wellness industries to this new role. She is responsible for managing and servicing spa partnerships from the central to east coast regions of the United States.
Based in Orlando, Archambault is actively involved with the Florida Spa Association as a board member. “I admire Allyson’s ability to build and maintain strategic relationships, as well as her conceptual approach to engage partners in realizing their full business potential,” says Hilling. “She is a bright, energetic woman with integrity, which makes her a perfect fit with the team of passionate people in Skin Authority today.”
· Michelle Horner - Director of Customer Care and Education - Horner has over 23 years of experience in sales, customer service and education. She is focused on supporting spa partners regionally for education and events, as well as nationally from the skin-care-coaching call center in California.
More from Hilling, “Michelle has extensive experience in information technology from more than two decades with Xerox. Through her unique skill set, partners will be fully engaged in using Skin Authority’s current and future technologies to grow not only their business, but also grow demand for daily, professional guidance to create a healthy lifestyle.”
Archambault and Horner will shape the next generation of skin coaches. There are more than 7,500 coaches currently, which are untapped resources for spa teams, “There’s no other customer care model in spa or skin care like the Skin Authority coaching model. Our coaches not only worked with more than half a million consumers last year, they also coach the therapists in our partner spas. Each touch elevates the spa profession; it’s an opportunity to educate on the importance of integrating spa treatments along with product usage for the healthiest skin,” adds Hilling.
Touches also include a new Skin Authority website and My Skin Authority app:
· New website - www.SkinAuthority.com has a brand new look to bring skin care to the mobile world. “We saw the vision of the future shopper and designed the site to best fit their needs for a convenient, seamless experience. The new responsive design works across all digital platforms - desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone,” says Skin Authority CMO and Co-founder Maurice Voce. Voce adds that 70% plus of website visitors access the site from a mobile device. Key features:
- Fully integrated home page access to partners, including Google Maps and Google Earth.
- "All Access" to Skin Authority’s spa locations and coaching team from every page.
- Item detail pages with new photography, improved menus that include videos and reviews, and a real-time correlated product suggestion feature.
· My Skin Authority App - This new app extends personalized care outside the walls of the spa to keep customers coming back, and it’s a game changer in how employees sell skin care. My Skin Authority is the first free, interactive mobile app that connects people with a certified skin care coach to give them personalized recommendations and guidance when and where they need it: at the point of sale, in a treatment room, at home or while on the go.
Hilling adds, “My Skin Authority is all about connecting the consumer with the spa professional, not disconnecting them. The app facilitates an ongoing, spa-branded, customer service experience from Skin Authority when the guest is not at the spa.”
Completely unique, the app is a tool for spas to boost sales, build clientele, reduce the need for stocking a lot of inventory, and remove the paper trail for keeping track of customers. Accessible 24/7 and from anywhere, My Skin Authority is a free download at the Apple App Store and on Google play.
About Skin Authority: Skin Authority leads a new category of health-inspired skin care, integrating the latest bio-technology for overall health into the design of products which transform the appearance of skin. More on www.skinauthority.com.