Stabio, Switzerland, October 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Loway introduces QueueMetrics-Live, the cloud version of its professional monitoring suite for Asterisk®.
QueueMetrics is a contact-center monitoring and reporting suite created by Loway Switzerland. It tracks everything in your Asterisk® based call-center: targets, conversion rates and agents activities, with a wide range of different professionals reports and statistics.
Used by thousands of contact-centers worldwide, it offers great benefits to the call-centers professional industry.
Now QueueMetrics is available as a cloud solution with all the features of classic on premise version plus the advantages offered by a cloud solution:
- Delivered via the cloud as software as a service (SaaS)
- No need to buy, maintain or upgrade hardware
- Pay only for what you use each month
- Easily support multiple contact-centers, including at-home agents, anywhere in the world
- Full QueueMetrics functionality guarantee, including Icon agent page and live monitoring.
Hosted at a fraction of the cost of competing services, it has a simple pricing for each agent per month, unlimited supervisors and the first month is free. The service includes: nightly backups, data retention service (1 year), automatic updates and E-mail support.
Call-center professionals can try QueueMetrics-Live with a free 30-day evaluation key: http://queuemetrics-live.com/hosted_info.jsp