Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, October 13, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- That’s where Kennedy comes in, as a leading after dinner entertainer and unique keynote speaker, Kennedy has countless years of experience under his belt, and has been performing for more than 12 years for a wide range of household names, including Thomson Holidays, Asda, Proctor & Gamble, RAC, Argos, Johnson & Johnson, Mercedes Benz and Renault.
“My show is great for people who want to do something really unique and different for their Christmas party this season, and show their staff that they really value them. Whether you are a local company wanting to entertain a party of 10 or a multi-national organisation wishing to bring teams from a number of branches or departments together, my show is a smart, intelligent and witty breath of fresh air,” said Kennedy.
Despite many employers or office managers busily planning for the Christmas party season ahead and Kennedy getting booked up fast as a result, there are some dates in December still available. But what exactly can attending employees or colleagues expect when hiring Kennedy for their Christmas party?
Kennedy explains, “The guests will enjoy demonstrations of how I can work out exactly what they're thinking, as well as incredible feats of influence and memory, all wrapped in a fast-paced, hilarious show that's sure to knock guests' socks off.”
Notes to editors:
· Must not be published before W/C 12th October 2015
· Kennedy is the founder and performer behind Mind of Kennedy Ltd.
· His unique style of psychological mind reading has been the number one choice for a variety of events, including conferences, corporate events, awards ceremonies, product launches and dinner parties.
· Kennedy began his career at the age of 18 taking part in a real life game of Russian roulette.
· For more information about Kennedy and his services, please visit http://www.mindofkennedy.co.uk/