New Port Richey, FL, October 17, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- With the economy at an all-time low and many people left endlessly searching for work, it is imperative that companies pay attention not only to the quality of its goods and services, but to its price points as well. These are just a few of the many reasons why Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. (BEST) is reducing its prices and helping to better facilitate financial and insurance professionals with fulfilling their CE requirements.
BEST not only brings its customers top-notch continuing education (CE) courses, but now it’s providing them at significant discount. After comparing its prices to those of its competitors, BEST has significantly lowered its State Insurance CE course prices. Most prices have been lowered by 50% or more. There is no doubt that its prices are now equal to or lower than those of its major competitors. (Please note that all of the advanced designation course prices will remain the same.) The price change has gone into effect on October 15, 2015.
BEST believes by lowering its prices it will allow current and future clients to have access to its top-quality CE courses. BEST provides the most relevant and timely CE course content in the industry. Courses are approved nationally and credits are maximized to allow for quick and easy completion.
Below are two brief lists of CE courses available from BEST. (Credit amounts vary by state and designation approval.)
- Ethics for the Insurance Producer
- Estate Planning
- Individual Retirement Arrangements
- NAIC Initial 8-Hour Long Term Care Training
- NAIC Ongoing 4-Hour Long Term Care Training
- Understanding Social Security, Medicare, and Government Benefits
- Advisors Guide to Medicare and Medicaid
- CFP Board Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Estate Planning
- Guide to Annuities and Ethical Marketing Practices
- Retirement Plans for Small Businesses
You may view a sample of one of its courses at: http://www.bestonlinecourses.com/sample_course/samplef.htm