Vancouver, Canada, March 16, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Vancouver residents who are currently looking to pursue a career in real estate should know that the licensing procedure has recently been changed. That is why at Benson Wang’s tutorial school students not only learn the valuable content necessary to pass the exam, but the entire process involved in attaining an official license.
There are currently 8 steps that UBC real estate students need to follow if they passed the exam after December 23, 2014:
1) Verify their English language requirements with UBC
2) Register on the UBC Real Estate Trading Services Online Course as well as Benson’s tutorial school
3) Submit proof of their English language skills and complete all of UBC’s assignments
4) Book the exam
5) Book the 5 month training session, complete 2 weeks of Online Module, and finish another 2 days of training
6) Submit a resume along with a criminal record check
7) Receive a temporary license
8) Finish a 4.5 month course and 1 day of face to face interaction and receive a full license
To learn more about Benson Wang’s tutorial school or the new procedure that needs to be followed when obtaining a real estate license, Vancouver’s prospective real estate agents can visit their website at http://bensonwang.com/.
About Benson Wang
Benson Wang not only offers preliminary mortgage and real estate courses to UBC students, but provides them with an abundance of knowledge that will be applicable in the real world once they graduate. Countless testimonials from past students can attest to the fact that Benson Wang takes care to ensure that any student who enters through his doors will pass their UBC rental real estate exam courses and attain their real estate license. Vancouver-based Benson Wang has watched countless students succeed in the real world after merely a year of passing their exams, despite the competitive real estate market in Canada.