St. Louis, MO, October 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Low T St. Louis, a medical practice dedicated to the treatment of low testosterone, will host its first annual “The Man Expo” on Sat., Oct. 24. The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held from noon to 6 p.m. at the GCS Ballpark located at 2301 Grizzlie Bear Blvd. in Sauget, Ill.
More than 25 vendors will participate at this premier showcase of all things man-related. In addition to free testosterone screenings by Low T St. Louis, many of the vendors will have activities geared solely to men including:
- U-Pic-A-Part will host a car smash complete with sledgehammers for participants to destroy an automobile.
- PGA Gateway Section will have an on-site driving range where professional golf instructors will analyze and adjust event goers’ techniques.
- Finney’s MMA will bring fighters from its sponsored Shamrock Fighting Series event to show their moves, as well as offer martial arts and kickboxing training tips.
- Elite Football Academy, which trains the St. Louis Rams, will feature football throwing contests.
- Wacky Warriors Paintball will have a shooting range for men to test their skills and shooting capabilities.
- Luxury Sports & Imports will display a variety of high-end cars, and Donelson Cycles will feature an assortment of fine motorcycles.
- Amini’s, a game room and furniture store, will hold a $10,000 giveaway of in-store credit to one winner 18 years of age or older who must be present to win.
Additional sponsors include Hooters, Moab Jerky, Supplement Superstores, Wild Horse Fitness and many more.
For more information, call (618) 406-9031.
About Low T St. Louis
Low T St. Louis has board physicians who provide hormone optimization for men who suffer from common symptoms of low testosterone. The company has two locations, one in Chesterfield at 124 Towne Center and another in South County at 4175 Crescent Dr., and plans to open St. Peters and Illinois locations within the next six months.