Gaithersburg, MD, October 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Wi-Fi Hotspot market accounted for $1.28 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $4.54 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2014 to 2022. The factors that are favoring the market growth include escalation of portable devices such as smart phones and tablets and increased number of internet users for professional as well as personal work. However, lack of security during the usage of Wi-Fi which results in theft of valuable data is restraining the market growth. Moreover, the factors such as speed and service quality are the key challenges faced by the vendors involved. Wi-Fi represents a good opportunity for fixed-line operators to join in the mobile broadband field.
France currently has the most hotspots, followed by the US and UK. While Europe currently has the densest Wi-Fi coverage, Asia is set to overtake it by 2018. "Homespot" public Wi-Fi is expected to witness high growth, rising to more than 300 million by 2018 and taking Wi-Fi from the cities to the suburbs. Wi-Fi on transport is also poised to grow rapidly during the forecast period. More than half of the commercial hotspots are controlled by players whose primary business is not telecommunications. Over the next few years, global hotspot numbers will reach more than 350 million, which is equivalent to one Wi-Fi hotspot for every 18 individuals on earth.
The global Wi-Fi hotspot market is segmented on the basis of component, end user, type, application and geography. On the basis of component, the market is segregated into mobile hotspot devices, wireless hotspot controllers, wireless hotspot gateways and others. On the basis of end user, the market is categorized into service providers, enterprises, government, network operators and others. The market is segmented on the basis of type of Wi-Fi hot spots into indoor Wi-Fi, outdoor Wi-Fi, transportation Wi-Fi and others. On the basis of application, the market is categorized into education, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, retail, telecom and it, transportation and others. Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market by geography is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Global Wi-Fi Hotspot Market include Ubiquiti Networks, Ruckus Wireless, Netgear, Motorola Solutions, HP, Ericsson, CISCO, Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent and Aerohive Networks.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org