London, United Kingdom, October 25, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Parallel Trade has experienced a lot of growth and shifts in 2015: due to the strengthened sterling pound, the UK has become an import market again; the Greek economic situation has stimulated parallel exports and a shortage of medicines for domestic patients; certain Eastern European countries have imposed new regulations to restrict and/or ban parallel exports of pharma products while legal cases of parallel traders have voiced concerns for current practice, such as branding and trademarks.
Market participants continue to innovate new strategies to ensure revenue stream, but more importantly compliant of safety and accessibility of drugs for patients. The pressure of uncertainty is prompting industry colleagues to rethink and reassess their current supply chain and pricing models.
This is the only peer-led industry meeting focused on parallel trade, with 80+ selected senior leaders in parallel trade who will discuss upcoming trends and share best practices.
The Advisory Board:
• Eric Noehrenberg, Director, Regional Market Access Lead, Latin America, Shire International GmbH
• Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles
• Dr. Shabnam Hanassab, Senior Consultant, IMS Health
Expert Panel for 2016 include:
• Sigve Sivertsen, Head of Parallel Trade, Apotek Hjartat
• Gordon Cox, Operations Director, Alliance Healthcare Distribution Ltd.
• Richard Freudenberg, Chief Executive, European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies
• Katarzyna Kolasa, Market Access Director Region East, Lundbeck
• Tomasz Dzitko, Founder & CEO, Delfarma
For more information or to review the full agenda visit the event website at www.parallel-trade.com/prcom
Parallel Trade 2016 will benefit delegates as they will:
• Receive an update on parallel trade regulations to ensure compliance
• Get a recap on regional markets’ parallel trade activities and outlooks
• Be able to reassess and benchmark their supply chain and distribution model against peers’ for best practice
• Be able to understand the rationale and strategy of parallel distributors through case studies and panel discussions
• Gain the opportunity to network and interact with senior thought leaders to discuss common challenges and share experiences
In addition to the conference, the event will feature 2 exclusive half-day post-conference workshops held on the 10th February 2016.
1. Parallel Trade – Management Strategies
Workshop Leader: Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles
2. Understanding Regulatory and Legal Issues Around Parallel Distribution
Workshop Leader: Arty Rajendra, Partner, IP Litigation, Rouse Legal
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.parallel-trade.com/prcom
To take advantage of the Early Bird Offer register before the 30th October to save £400 off the conference price.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: email@example.com
For media enquiries contact Anna Serazetdinova on +44 (0) 20 7827 6180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
10th annual Parallel Trade Conference
8th – 9th February 2016
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact number: +44 (0) 870 9090 711
Event Website: www.parallel-trade.com/prcom