London, United Kingdom, October 30, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- With over 400 confirmed attendees from all over the globe, 3 industry-leading keynote speakers, over 40 high-level industry presentations, 4 panel discussions and 3 interactive workshops, Global MilSatCom presents itself as an unmissable event of the year. Global MilSatCom 2015 also offers attendees’ access to the exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies within the arena which will provide further networking opportunities for delegates with the leading operator and SatCom solution providers.
Nations confirmed to attend include: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA and many more.
Key presentations that will feature at the conference will discuss the latest topics on SatCom which include: the obstacles and benefits of interoperability, SatCom on the move, the need for greater spectrum, eliminating satellite jamming, protected SatCom and the collaboration between industry and military on current and future SatCom issues.
The 3 industry leading opening-day keynote addresses consist of:
• Opening Ministerial Address: Philip Dunne, Minister of State for Defence Procurement, Ministry of Defence, UK
• Keynote Address Day 2: Deanna Ryals, Chief International Military Satellite Communication Division, MilSatCom Systems Directorate, US Air Force
• Keynote Address Day 3: Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Canadian Department of National Defence
Joining Philip Dunne, Deanna Ryals and Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid in 2015’s impressive agenda include the following:
• Air Commodore John Philliban, Head of Joint User C4ISR, Joint Forces Command, UK Ministry of Defence
• Brigadier General Jozef Nasiadka, Chief of Command and Control Directorate - J6, General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
• Commodore Christian Anuge, Deputy Director, Defence Space Agency, Nigerian Navy
• Colonel Christophe Debaert, Head of Syracuse Program, DGA France
• Colonel Dr Abas Kattala, ITC Engineer, Tanzania People's Defence Force
• Colonel Atogeba Alobawone, Director, Directorate of Defence Communication and Information Systems, Ghana Armed Forces
• Lieutenant Colonel Charles Eddy, Chief of Space Policy, Plans and Strategy, United States European Command
• Lieutenant Colonel Edwin Saiboo, Head of CIS/J6 Department, Royal Netherlands Army
• Commander Marcos Imperio, Assistant Chief of Fleet Staff for Weapons, Communications, Electronics and Information Systems, Philippine Navy
• Wing Commander Rhys Taylor, J6 — Headquarters Joint Forces New Zealand, New Zealand Defence Force
• Tom Plachecki, Chief of Network Services & IT Infrastructure Service Line, NATO Communications and Information Agency
• Harold Haney, Chief, SATCOM & Spectrum Management Division, US Strategic Command
As well as gaining the most current information on satcom, those who choose to attend can take full advantage of the opportunity to partake in three pre-conference work-shops. These are entitled Global Government Payload Exploration which is hosted by Payload Alliance; How Small Satellites Can Enhance Military Communications Whilst Maintaining Cost-Efficiency hosted by Surrey Satellite Technologies and Perspectives on Ground Systems which is hosted by The Aerospace Corporation.
For full details on all speakers, presentations and workshops please visit www.globalmilsatcom.com/prcom
GMSC 2015 confirms that SES are the proud leading sponsor and are accompanied by a vast range of sponsors including: Airbus Defence & Space, Advantech Wireless, Boeing, Eutelsat, Harris CapRock, Honeywell Aerospace, Hughes, Inmarsat, Intelsat General, Lockheed Martin, LuxGovSat, Newtec, Northrop Grumman, O3b Networks, Raytheon, Thales Alenia Space, Thales, ViaSat | Exhibitors: The Aerospace Corporation, Avanti, Comtech Telecommunications Corp, DataPath, ETL Systems, GATR Technologies, Get Sat, Nova Systems SATCOM, NSSLGlobal, Satcom Direct, Spectra Group, Vislink, WORK Microwave.
For event enquiries please contact the team on +44 (0) 207 827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact Sonal Patel on +44 (0) 207 827 6106 or email@example.com
Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition
3 – 5 November 2015
Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK