London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- With the total size of the healthcare cold chain logistic services market expected to expand further from its current figure of £4.3 billion to nearly £6.9 billion by 2016*, SMi are even more excited to present their 10th Annual Cold Chain Distribution Conference and Exhibition. The important advances in real time data logging, along with compliance, GDP and best practices in the pharma distribution environment are just a few of the sessions to be covered at the two-day conference.
For further information on the conference please go to the event website www.coldchain-distribution.com/prcom
Temperature controlled logistic are showing a promising future in the pharma distribution environment. Cold Chain Distribution, now in its tenth successful year, is the only conference to gather industry practitioners with pharma companies presenting on their project updates and case studies. The 2-day event will capture the emerging challenge of real time data logging, GDP compliance and temperature control for temperature-sensitive biologics products.
Cold Chain Distribution will include a fantastic networking opportunity with the leading experts in the industry consisting of drinks reception, followed by dinner.
The preliminary list of attendees has now been published by SMi and can be viewed from https://www.smi-online.co.uk/pharmaceuticals/uk/cold-chain-distribution?tab=downloads
Event attendees will examine the challenges faced in cold chain distribution and the strategies that are being implemented in the attempt to secure better practices in the pharma distribution environment.
Key Opinion Leaders for 2015 include:
• Chris Wallace, International Supply Chain Director, Genzyme
• Oliver Kirby, International Transportation and Cold Chain Leader, Shire Pharmaceuticals
• Hasan A. Jabarti, Quality Assurance Head, Novartis Pharma AG (Saudi Arabia)
• Benjamin Halle, TSOM Leader, Clinical Supplies SCP, Sanofi R&D
• Cheryl Blake, Senior GDP Inspector, MHRA
• Tony Wright, Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management
• Thomas Grubb, Manager, Cold Chain Strategy, American Airlines
• Bev Nicol, Senior Manager, Clinical Supply Logistics, Pfizer
• Claire Armstrong, Distribution Specialist, Clinical Supply Logistics, Pfizer
• Tim Wood, Technical Service Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
With only 3 weeks to go, spaces for this event are filling up fast. Those interested in attending Cold Chain Distribution 2015 are advised to register as soon as possible. For more information or to register visit the website at http://www.coldchain-distribution.com/prcom
Cold Chain Distribution’s 2015 Lead Sponsor is World Courier and other sponsors include: American Airlines Cargo, Berlinger, Eberspacher, ELPRO, Peli Bio Thermal, Sensitech, Testo, Topa Thermal Packaging and Emball’iso.
For sponsorship inquiries, contact Alia Malick at +44 (0) 7827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries, contact Julia Rotar at +44 (0) 20 7827 6088 or email email@example.com
To register, contact Fateja Begum at +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cold Chain Distribution Conference and Exhibition
December 3rd-4th, 2015