Gaithersburg, MD, November 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Biogas Upgrading market is estimated to be $0.26 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $1.97 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 28.65% from 2014-2022. Some of the key drivers of the market include strict Government regulations, greenhouse gas emissions reductions, volatile fertilizer price, demand for renewable energy and transportation fuel. The biogas market is estimated to drive the market over next decade due to significant growth in residential and industrial applications.
Global Biogas Upgrading market is segmented by Technology and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segmented into Water scrubbing, Pressure swing adsorption, Cryogenic technique, Membrane separation, Physical absorption, Chemical scrubbing. Biogas upgrading market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Europe is leading the biogas upgrading market and Asia Pacific is projected to have faster growth rate.
The Key players in the market include Greenlane Biogas, Cirmac, Acrona Systems, Malmberg Water, DGE GmbH, Air Liquide, Kohler and Ziegler, DMT Environmental Technology, Carbotech and Guild Associates.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit http://www.strategymrc.com/report/global-biogas-upgrading-market-outlook-2015-2022 or write to them at email@example.com.