Miami, FL, November 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- ezCheckPrinting check writer gives customers an easy and affordable to print checks on blank stock and eliminates the expensive pre-printed check paper. Check printing software developer Halfpricesoft.com announced that ezCheckprinting and virtual printer applications have been updated for compatibility for Quickbooks 2016 version.
“QuickBooks and Quicken customers are reassured that the 2016 version will still work with ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
ezCheckPrinting allows small businesses to design and print professional checks in house. Virtual Printer is the optional add-on for QuickBooks and Quicken customers. With this new virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the blank stock printing features. Simply select this ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer as the current printer, and print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken.
ezCheckPrinting software works on Windows 98/NT/Me/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, 32-bit/64-bit system. The feature benefits are listed below:
- Print checks and stubs on blank stock in one step from QuickBooks desktop version, network version and online version.
-Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Print recurring checks quickly
- Reprint checks from the register quickly
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Network version available for multi user purposes
- Signature image feature available on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks in one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. New customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.