Miami, FL, November 27, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Leading enterprise architecture tool ABACUS 4.5 allows teams to gather and manage data from across the company enabling easy data imports from Excel, Visio, SharePoint. IT managers can use the tool to model systems and processes, run analytics and guide digital transformation. Companies gain insights which will boost customer experience, reduce costs, manage risk, and run systems efficiently.
Grant Quick, Vice President of American Operations said: "Companies want to take a data-led approach to understanding their current business structure and to planning for the future. ABACUS 4.5 provides a quick, easy and intuitive way to gather data centrally. Companies can then weigh alternative strategies using best-in-class analytics and work out how to execute these strategies well."
Using ABACUS companies can swiftly collect data from existing repositories including MS SharePoint, MS Excel and MS Visio, as well as CMDBs and other sources. They can then model, analyze and present company architectures using rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, diagrams, charts and dashboards.
ABACUS is used by enterprises worldwide to manage their digital architecture efficiently across all levels of the business, including IT systems, business and financial processes and personnel.
Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
- Aligning technology and application strategies with your business
- Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping and digital transformation
- Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT strategic planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
ABACUS 4.5 is:
- The only enterprise architecture tool certified to provide 100% out-of-the-box support for leading enterprise architecture framework TOGAF. ABACUS also supports over 100 further frameworks and notations.
- Available either on premise or as a Windows-free SaaS tool
- Positioned as a leading enterprise architecture tool by analysts
For more information and a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset visit www.avolutionsoftware.com
Visit the conference website for more information
Follow @AvolutionAbacus on Twitter
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modelling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolutionsoftware.com
Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
Analyse your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.