VOIP Technology Quick Guide - a Portable Yet Comprehensive Reference
The VOIP Quick Guide is a comprehensive yet portable reference for you to learn and understand all VOIP technologies. It includes VOIP architecture, protocols, signaling, transport, QOS, CODECs and much more. It is a unique tool for networking engineers, administrators and marketers, telecom and data communication technology educators and students.
The highlights of the VOIP Quick Guide are listed below:
• A comprehensive VOIP technology guide for networking and telecom professionals.
• An easy to use training reference for telecom and data networking technology students to get an overall picture of VOIP communications.
• VOIP network architecture and communication protocols.
• Covers all major VOIP signaling technologies, such as SIP, H.323 and xGCP (H.248).
• Presents VOIP transport and QoS technologies.
• Detailed information on commonly used video and audio codecs.
• Comprehensive glossary and dictionary for the VOIP technologies and applications.
• Designed by experts with decades of experience in data and tele- communication industries.
The details of the VOIP Quick Guide can be found at http://www.javvin.com/voip-guide.html.
Javvin Technologies Inc., based at the Silicon Valley of California USA, is an industry leader to provide information products and marketing services to IT, networking and Telecom industries. Javvin products have been used worldwide by the IT, networking and telecom professionals. Top technology providers, such as Cisco, Juniper, Tellabs, Extreme Networks and many more… are using Javvin products for their customer training and marketing events. Javvin products and services can be found at www.javvin.com.
Javvin also has a free technical content site: http://www.networkdictionary.com, which provides high quality information for IT, networking and telecom professionals. It is also an open online community for people in the industry to get connected and share knowledge.