Lane Cove, Australia, November 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of revamped version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.9.0. This month’s release includes new features, enhancements and bug fixes that further improve the overall functionality of the API. A Primavera XML project file may contain more than one project where each project is represented by its unique project id. Aspose.Tasks API now provides the capability to read a specific project from such an XML file using its unique id. This is achieved using the new class, PrimaveraXMLReadingOptions, which provides the option to specify the project unique id to be loaded. It is common for Primavera XML file not to have any WBS inside i.e. contains only activities. Aspose.Tasks can’t read properly such type of file as it needs a root task to create a tree of tasks. In this case, the API creates a Root task even if it doesn’t exist in the file in order to be able to read these particular files. The API now provides PrimaveraXmlOptions to save the XML file with or without the created root task. By default, this value is set to true. This month’s release also introduces an enhancement of working with a page’s header/footer. Microsoft Project has the feature of adding image to a page’s header/footer that is part of the output then. Aspose.Tasks API now provides the same capability of including image in a page header/footer. This month’s release also fixes a number of bugs related to various functional areas of the API. These include, loss of split tasks while saving MPP project file, Issue with reading outline value properties, Problems reading information from Primavera XML files such as wrong dates, calendar exceptions, and durations and exception while loading certain Primavera XML files. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
• Implement ResourceRateNodeReader ,ProjectCurrencyNodeReader for PrimaveraXml Reader
• Implement Primavera Xml Save Option
• Reading Primavera XML file with multiple projects
• Provision of including Image in Page Header/Footer
• HtmlSaveOptions class is missing in latest version
• MSP does not show task split when opening resaved mpp file.
• OutlineValue properties not read properly from MPP
• Task segments (Splitted task) are lost while saving XML to MPP using Aspose.Tasks
• Loading Primavera XML file raises NullReferenceException
• Calendar Exceptions not read properly
• Prj.MinutesPerDay returns 0 for Primavera Project file
• Task with Empty Duration, Start and Finish dates not created in Manual Mode
• Wrong dates read from Primavera XML file
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/project-management-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066