Raleigh, NC, December 07, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Premier cleaning service Two Maids & A Mop has been providing expert advice by publishing weekly articles on the subject of house cleaning. Though we love them dearly, our pets may be the prime offenders for making a house dirty or otherwise untidy.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Two Maids & A Mop is a professional cleaning company with franchises serving cities across the country. With many awards and accolades, Two Maids & A Mop also provides expert cleaning advice to readers.
Recently, Two Maids & A Mop has provided some suggestions for how to keep your house clean and free of clutter if you are a pet owner.
1. Divide large bags of pet food into smaller, more manageable portions contained in resalable bags. This will also keep pests away from your pet’s food.
2. Keep all pet-related documents in a file folder or binder for quick and easy access.
3. Keep pet areas such as feeding spots and beds away from high-traffic areas and vents. This will prevent pet dander from circulating around your home.
4. For dog owners, keep items needed for walks in the closet or mudroom in a bag or pouch.
5. Designate an area for play, and keep a bin or basket handy for pet toys.
6. Clean pet beds, linens, and fixtures regularly. Be sure to vacuum around litter boxes for cat owners.
7. If waste disposal odors are an issue, mix waste disposal bags with cat litter to suppress harmful odors.
These simple tips provided by Two Maids & A Mop will make living with your pet a breeze, and will allow you to spend less time cleaning and more time caring for our best friends.
The Two Maids & A Mop brand was born on April Fool’s Day in the sweltering heat of northwest Florida. Our brand defied all of the odds to skyrocket from a small cleaning business into one of the nation’s most recognized brand within the cleaning industry. In 2013, Inc. Magazine recognized our amazing success and named our company the fastest growing cleaning company in the entire nation! Visit our Raleigh NC location to hire a home cleaning professional or visit our website at
http://twomaidsraleigh.com and Join us on