Construction Contractors Fight $1 Billion in Theft with New Virtual Guard Station
Pro-Vigil, a job site security company, answered the construction industry's $1 Billion annual theft and vandalism loss by creating the industry's first affordable mobile security unit designed solely for live remote surveillance: the Virtual Guard Station. The Virtual Guard Station is less expensive and more effective than guards or video cameras.
Pro-Vigil (http://www.pro-vigil.com), a construction site security company, answered this $1 Billion in theft and vandalism by creating the industry's first affordable mobile security unit designed solely for live remote surveillance: the Virtual Guard Station. The Virtual Guard Station is less expensive and more effective than guards or video cameras.
Once installed at a job site, the Virtual Guard Station enables Pro-Vigil's security agents to watch live feeds from cameras mounted on the unit. When Pro-Vigil's security agents spot an intruder, they first flash strobe lights installed on the Virtual Guard Station, followed by pre-recorded warning shouts. They follow this up with a call to the police.
"The Virtual Guard Station is the first unit of its kind, designed and built solely for live construction site monitoring," said Jeremy White, President of Pro-Vigil. "Other security companies simply bolt cameras onto trailers. The Virtual Guard Station is a revolution in the construction security industry."
The Virtual Guard Station offers construction contractors a number of enhancements over trailers, including:
* Reduced footprint makes the Virtual Guard Station easier to work around, giving job sites more room for materials and maneuvering.
* Smaller size makes it easy to place the Virtual Guard Station for optimum job site lighting and visibility.
* No hitch or wheels makes it harder for thieves and vandals to move and disable the Virtual Guard Station.
* Tougher, sturdier construction than the standard trailer.
* "Clean-Sheet" design of the Virtual Guard Station focused exclusively on stopping construction site theft and vandalism.
If you'd like to learn more about Pro-Vigil's Virtual Guard Station, or would like to schedule an interview with Pro-Vigil president Jeremy White, please contact Pro-Vigil at 1-866-616-1318, email email@example.com or visit their contact page online: http://www.pro-vigil.com/contact.php