Lane Cove, Australia, January 07, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.0.0. Aspose team has included new features and enhancements in this month’s release to reduce the gap between the MS Outlook and Aspose.Email for .NET API features. It also includes fixes to a number of issues that were reported by their valued customers. Microsoft Outlook provides the capability to add distribution lists to Exchange server account. This month’s release of Aspose.Email API provides the capability of working with Distribution lists on Exchange Server. It provides the support for Creating Private Distribution List, fetching Distribution List from Exchange Server, adding Members to Private Distribution List, deleting Members from a Distribution List, deleting the Distribution List, sending Message to a Distribution List, creating MailAddress from Distribution List Id and expanding Public Distribution List. This month’s release also includes a new feature of creating and formatting Forward and Reply messages. Such type of messages can be generated. User can add required information to the generated messages as specified by the enumerator.Exchange server provides summary about messages retrieved in the form of ExchangeMessageInfo. It contains information such as Subject, Recipients, Time, and some other fields along with message unique identifier i.e. Message URI. It is a good idea to store message URIs for lateral referencing and later on retrieve the summary information using this identifier. This month’s release provides the capability to achieve this by providing an overloaded method of List-Messages that accepts a list of string identifiers. This month’s release also addresses an issue with the API performance where the Mail-Message API takes a lot of memory and considerable CPU utilization. The issue has been fixed, resulting in improvement of the API performance. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below:
• Add auto recognition for pipe-lining mode based on response of 'capability' command
• Improve support of asynchronous operations with allowance pipelining for SMTP client
• Provision of adding Mapi Attachment without a Name
• EML with empty Content-Type to MSG raises exception
• Extract attachments from PST messages without extracting complete message
• PST: Get Parent Folder Info from Entry-Id
• Improve support of asynchronous operations with allowance pipelining for SMTP client.
• Can't create Office 365 folder with "/" in name
• Issues with saved Nested Mapi-Message attachments
• EXDATE missing while converting MSG to ICS file
• MSG to MHTML renders wrong output
• Attachment MSG single click has no information
• Attachment corrupted after adding the MSG file with an attachment to a PST
• Merging PSTs does not merge items at Root folder of PST
• Inline image shown as attachment while loading EML to Mail Message
• MSG->MSG loses the & sign
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/email-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/dashboard.action
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066