Lenexa, KS, January 09, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Corporate Risk Solutions, Inc. (CRSI) is hosting a three-day forum in beautiful Anaheim, CA, from February 29 – March 2. The past five events have brought together more than 78 companies and over 360 attendees. Do not miss this opportunity to see how other industry leaders are staying ahead of the curve!
What’s the benefit of attending?
· All attendees will be provided with a certificate of participation to be used towards professional development and continuing education units.
· Find out how your utility peers are implementing their V5 and CIP-014 programs.
· Corporate Risk Solutions is a proven leader in NERC operational and CIP compliance consulting. Experts from CRSI will be on hand to provide one on one time with their team to answer questions at no cost and with no obligation for attendees. That should more than offset the cost of attending!
· Critical Infrastructure Protection Supply Chain Risk Management
· Lessons learned from V5 early adopters including Audit Results
· The intent of CIP-014 from a member of the drafting team
· Transmission Corridor Security
· And much more!
NERC CIP Standards are constantly evolving and organizations can struggle to keep up with the changing regulatory landscape. Take advantage of this event which gives you access to your peers to see how your program compares.
CRSI’s NERC CIP Peer Sharing Event is designed to equip employees of registered electrical utilities with industry knowledge and peer exposure essential to building or improving a program that brings your security and regulation systems together.
“The fact that the meetings did not include the regulators facilitated a more open exchange of ideas and experiences from the participants. The opportunity to ask questions or provide opinions during a presentation was very effective to expand or clarify an issue. The mixing of the participants to sit at different tables each day promoted informative discussions with a variety of experts. In addition, the happy hour provided an easy way to approach individuals for further exchanging of ideas. Great variety of entities from all over the country.” – Andrey Komissarov, Reliability Compliance Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
CRSI specializes in NERC operational and CIP Compliance (693, 791, and 802), as well as cyber and physical security solutions to the energy and government sectors. CRSI has provided consulting services to more than 230 electric utilities across all eight (8) NERC regions. For more information, contact: Jonathan Roe, Marketing Associate, 913-422-0410. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org