Atlanta, GA, January 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Keeping up with the latest 2016 payroll tax rate changes should not be a headache for new employers. Halfpricesoft.com developers have just released ezPaycheck payroll software for new 2016 startup companies. With the latest version, customers will get up to date tax tables, tax forms and reports, and a quick start guide to setup every aspect of the payroll for the business. Even entrepreneurs that do not know much about computer and accounting can download and begin processing payroll and forms within a few hours.
“ezPaycheck payroll software is designed for small businesses who may not have accountant in staff. The latest version of ezPaycheck payroll software has been released to speed up 2016 payroll processing for startup companies,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows 98, 2000 XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
- Supports multiple differential pay rates such as: hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
- Offers free customer support for software during trial period and after purchase
Priced at $89 per installation (released each calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.