Lane Cove, Australia, January 30, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is proud to announce the release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint 4.0.0. This version includes full support of MS SharePoint Server 2016 as major update. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words for .NET 15.12.0, which is the base product that Aspose.Words for SharePoint is ported from. This release includes the latest improvements and fixes made up to date in Aspose.Words for .NET (15.12.0). The most notable are, improvements in the layout engine for handling RTL text, text boxes, cell vertical alignment and others, Improvements in import/export for all file formats, Optimized output size of PDF documents for some cases, Fields are now updated inside DrawingML shapes, Improvements in rendering of fills, 3D text effects and others, The BARCODE field is supported now so users can add a custom barcode generator, EMF and WMF rendering improvements, HTML Import supports ruby tags now, Improved page number calculation, footnote balancing, nested floating tables and text wrapping around floating objects and many more. The complete list of important improved features and bug fixes in this release are given below:
• Includes full support of SharePoint 2016 as major update.
• Improvements in the layout engine for handling RTL text, text boxes, cell vertical alignment and others.
• Improvements in import/export for all file formats.
• Optimized output size of PDF documents for some cases.
• Document.WarningCallback property can now send users loss of formatting warnings at anytime during document lifetime, not only during saving.
• Fields are now updated inside DrawingML shapes.
• ShapeRenderer.OpaqueBoundsInPoints returns the “real” shape bounds.
• Improvements in rendering of fills, 3D text effects and others.
• The BARCODE field is supported now so users can add a custom barcode generator.
• MathML equations rendering inside shapes implemented
• MathML equations vertical positioning improved when rendering
• Improved Iso29500 support for MS Word for Mac 2011 documents
• Improved page number calculation, footnote balancing, nested floating tables and text wrapping around floating objects
• EMF and WMF rendering improvements
• Added some new public members to HTML save options and shapes/drawing
• Over 30 improvements to DocumentBuilder, TXT, ODT and Microsoft Word document formats
• CustomXML nodes are removed
• Support for conditional blocks added to the LINQ Reporting Engine
• Improved rendering of floating shapes in complex tables
• Implemented Arabic Abjad list numbering style in the layout
• Improved performance of importing HTML documents with complex CSS selectors
• Improved positioning of floating shapes in HTML output
• A document can now be rendered in a grayscale mode
• Improved Far-Eastern characters rendering for PDF embedded fonts
• Significantly improved time and size when rendering PDF documents with DrawingML text effects
• Public Chart API
• Public API for Custom Mark in footnotes
• LINQ Reporting Engine supports charts
• HTML/MHTML with framesets is preserved during open/save
• Using IImageSavingCallback allows to change image filenames
• Password verification in write-protected documents
• Support for culture invariant languages in DOCX/WML e.g. IT, FR, GE
• Improved footnote handling: support for paragraph rules and better positioning
• Reworked row collapsing feature according to changed behavior of Word
• Improved clipping of shapes nested in table cells in documents generated by Word 2013
• Added API to work with Themes
• Allow inserting of TIFF images
• API to change footnote/endnote separator
• Improved footnote balancing
• Improved text wrapping around objects in footers
• Ternary raster operations for EMF/WMF rendering implemented
• PDF background rendering improved
• Text with gradient fill rendering implemented
• Japanese OTF fonts overlapping characters problem in rendered images fixed
• Added assemblies that target .NET CLR 4.0.
• Implemented fixed table grid calculation.
• Improved footnote balancing.
• Supported roundtrip of ruby a.k.a phonetic guide in flow formats. Limited support for rendering to PDF is also provided.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows users to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). Users can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.
More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/sharepoint/word-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint:
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Phone: 888.277.6734888.277.6734 FREE