Santa Fe, NM, March 10, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Conlumino is delighted to announce that, following the successful launch last year in Amsterdam, more of the biggest brands in the world will be joining them on 17th and 18th May for the 2016 Future Omnichannel Retail Strategies Europe in Berlin. Join them in tackling the critical challenge that all retailers are currently grappling with – implementing omnichannel and achieving profitability.
Senior-executives from both large and small companies will lead presentations, roundtable and panel discussions exploring diverse topics covered from omnichannel strategy, international expansion, future of marketing through to data analytics, mobile, payments and the last mile. They’ve got everything to provide you with the perfect platform to discover the practical strategies in implementing the end to end omnichannel journey profitably.
To view more key topics within the agenda please visit the website!
Conlumino's high-calibre list of speakers includes:
• Terry von Bibra, Managing Director, Alibaba Group
• Olin Novak, Brand and Strategy Director, Tesco
• Christiane Konrad, Head of CRM, Amazon
• Dr. Oliver Breiden, Head of Program Office, METRO Properties
• Henk Beukers, Omnichannel Innovator, Colruyt Group
• Luis Monserrate, Group Online Director, Pepe Jeans
• Johan Hallin, Concept and Marketing Director, Lindex
• Arhi Kivilahti, Development Director, Kesko Food
• Sarah Fix-Bähre, Industry Head, Retail, Google Germany GmbH
Conlumino’s leading retail event promises attendees to walk away with important knowledge about the latest innovations and how to overcome the key challenges within the retail industry.
Register your place at the Conlumino Future Omnichannel Retail Strategies Europe 2016 with this unique reference code MK-HJ-PR.
Visit the website here: http://www.arena-international.com/futureretaileurope/