Lane Cove, Australia, March 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Aspose Newsletter for March 2016 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Add advanced PDF manipulation and export in users applications, export documents to Microsoft OneNote format, outlook 2013 and 2016 OST file formats supported with Aspose.Email for Java, optimized PDF export support, Jython Code Examples Aspose.Pdf for Java, enhanced spreadsheet protection support, parse formulas with delimited data & much more.
Need to Add Advanced PDF Manipulation and Export in an Applications?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Java are native APIs that give users a wide range of options for working with Adobe PDF and similar file formats like XPS and LaTex in an applications. Stop struggling with PDF file creation and let Aspose APIs make work easier. Download the latest version: http://www.aspose.com/java/pdf-component.aspx
Export Documents to Microsoft OneNote format with Aspose.Note for Java 2.1.0
Aspose.Note for Java 2.1.0 was released just a few weeks ago and brings a host of features and improvements to this product line. The key feature introduced in this release is the much demanded ability to save new and altered documents back to the OneNote format. In addition, another new enhancement in 2.1.0 is the ability to set the image resolution when rendering a OneNote page to an image format.
Outlook 2013 and 2016 OST File Formats Supported with Aspose.Email for Java 6.2.0
The release of Aspose.Email for Java 6.2.0 brings the Java version up-to-date with it’s .NET equivalent including full support for reading OST files created by both Outlook 2013 and 2016 products.
Optimized PDF export support, Enhanced Spreadsheet Protection support, Parse Formulas with delimited data & Much More with Aspose.Cells for Android 8.7.0
Aspose.Cells for Android 8.7.0 is a major release which adds dozens of powerful features to the newest member of the Aspose.Cells product family. Of particular interest to many mobile developers will be significant optimizations to the PDF export feature which reduces the file size of exported PDF files, and also enhancements to handling password protected Workbooks. There are also many other improvements which open up new possibilities for handling Spreadsheet files within users mobile apps.
Aspose.Imaging for Cloud and Node.js
Aspose.Imaging for Cloud’s platform independent image manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, Node.js and many more. This tutorial explain to Node.js developers how to get started leveraging the powerful features of the Aspose.Imaging for Cloud REST API within their chosen platform.
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of the latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.7.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Support for reading/writing query tables, support for array formulas which use the Table function and many more enhancements and bug fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 16.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - Over 100 improvements including improved comments rendering, support for Word 6.0 binary files and counting the lines within a document.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx – Support for controlling the Z-order of rectangles, improvements to handling of text transparency and many more features and fixes.
Collect a copy of Aspose Newsletter, March 2016 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2016/03/01/spotlight-on-aspose.pdf-and-news-from-aspose-march-2016.html
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066